Comment on page
Manage your MoneyCollect account with your team members
You can manage team members and user roles in your account’s "Member management" page. You can add team members individually, or invite multiple users at the same time by separating their email addresses with spaces.
Each team member must be assigned a role when they’re added. The invitations to join your MoneyCollect Account will expire in 7 days if they don't accept.
Five user roles can be chosen when adding team members to your account and each of them has increasing restriction when they take actions.
Note：your role is Owner.
- 1.First of all，you need to be
Administratorof your MoneyCollect account.
- 2.Navigate to
Settingspage in your Dashboard，and select
- 3.Click the
Add Memberbutton in the upper right corner of Member List Page.
- 4.Enter your team member’s email address，select one user role and click
- 5.The invitation will be sent to his inbox.
To delete your team members using the Dashboard:
- 1.First of all，you have to invite at least one team member.(No matter whether the invitation is successful)
- 2.Find the member you want to delete in the Member List page.
- 3.Click the delete icon to the right of the member. From the resulting menu, enter your password and click "
You can receive an email notification when:
- Receive a successful payment.
- Customer initiates a dispute.
Your can configure the function of email notification and apply it on all your team members from the Profile Setting in the Dashboard.