Comment on page
Navigate to "Balances" page in MoneyCollect Dashboard to check your total balance(including the balance available to pay out and the balance held by MoneyCollect.)
Balances Page .PNG
Total Transaction balance= Released balance of Transaction balance + Held balance of Transaction balance
For your transaction balance, MC will hold your balance for 7 days firstly(T+7 rule to pay out) and then release it to you to pay out.
Total Reserved fund balance= Released balance of Reserved fund + Held balance of Reserved fund
- 1.Reserved funds：for preventing negative balances caused by disputes and refunds，MoneyCollect will charge a certain temporary fee for each transaction.The reserved funds will be released to merchants after 120 days.
- 2.Released balance in Reserved fund balance：the reserved funds MoneyCollect has already returned to your MoneyCollect balance.
- 3.Held balance in Reserved fund balance：the reserved funds which are still held by MoneyCollect and will be returned to your MoneyCollect balance after 120 days.
Reserved funds are used to prevent negative balances due to disputes and refunds. Most reserves placed by MoneyCollect are temporary.
Export reports .png
- Category:one of
- Net: net for the transactions associated with
- Currency: transaction currency