Comment on page
Mobile dashboard app for MoneyCollect users
MoneyCollect offers free mobile applications for both iPhone and Android devices to allow you to access your MoneyCollect Dashboard. The same with web Dashboard, mobile dashboard app also is a feature-rich user interface for you to operate and configure your MoneyCollect account.
MoneyCollect users can login from web browser and mobile apps at the same time.
- 1.Mobile app users can view
paymentsas well as the status of a payment (uncaptured,cancelled, failed, succeeded, refunded, incomplete).
- 2.MoneyCollect mobile apps also support users to
- 3.Mobile app users can view their
homepage of MoneyCollect mobile app provides useful at-a-glance information about the activity on your account, including your today's gross volume, balances in different currencies, and more.
- 1.Mobile app users cannot use test mode or view test data.
- 2.Cannot view several pages from MoneyCollect apps, such as
- 3.So far, MoneyCollect mobile apps don't support users to
When you encounter issues related to MoneyCollect apps, you should ensure you have the latest version of the app installed on your device.
I can’t create refunds or view payouts & disputes in the MoneyCollect dashboard mobile app.
It’s likely that you don’t have the right permissions to do so. You’ll need to get in touch with the administrator of your account to update your role.